1. Send a formal letter via firstname.lastname@example.org signifying your interest to be a franchisee. Please include the exact address of your target location and other important details.
2. Please wait for our email containing our Franchise Offer Sheet. If you have questions regarding our Franchise Offer, you may contact our Business Development Team. Kindly send an email to email@example.com. You may also set an appointment so we can discuss to you all the necessary details of your franchise.
3. Please read our franchise offer thoroughly and avail any current franchise packages. 50% downpayment is required to reserve a location. You may pay the downpayment by depositing through banks.
Please email us a copy of your deposit slip via firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once the downpayment had been settled, we will send you an acknowledgement letter to your email address. After which we will send you a copy of our Letter of Intent to Lease, Authorization to transact in behalf of Potato Giant, and our Company Profile.
The franchisee shall be given 90 working days to secure the reserved location, otherwise the location shall be forfeited and the reservation fee shall be refunded. But should the franchisee need more time to work on the location, they should submit a letter of request to the franchisor together with the proof of processing.
5. Please schedule an ocular inspection of your target location. Inform us of your desired schedule at least three (3) days in advance for Metro Manila. For provincial locations, the franchisee will shoulder actual transportation costs and lodging costs, if they are any.
6. Once ocular inspection is done, please wait for the approval from our company. Once approved, you are already required to settle full payment of the franchise packages. We will send you a schedule for your contract signing after.
7. Should the franchisee wish not to continue with the opening of the target location, the downpayment is refundable less Php 5,000 processing fee. You just have to email us via email@example.com. Refund shall be issued through Check Payments thirty (30) days after we received and acknowledged your email request.
8. If you decide to continue with the opening of your target location, cart construction will commence. At this point, refund of your downpayment will not be allowed anymore.
9. Franchise training and staff training will commence and would run for 15 days.
10. All equipment included in the package and the heavy duty cart shall be delivered. Quantity of your initial inventory shall be determined by our office and will be billed to you one day after the delivery.
11. Opening of the branch will commence on your target opening day. Delay in opening may happen due to reasonable grounds. We will inform you via email if there is a change in your target opening day.
If you have further inquiries, you may contact us directly at (0917) 307-0427 / (0929) 281-9841 or visit our website at www.potatogiantph.com